There will be people of all ages on the ship. However, several areas of Carnival Imagination are restricted to adults only. Areas where there will be no children include: Bars, the casino, the adults-only pool.
Will there be kids on the cruise or is it adults-only?
- Is Bruise Cruise 21 plus?
- What is the required travel documentation for all ports?
- What is the exact schedule of the embarkation/debarkation hours?
- Does the ship return us to Miami?
- What is our Duty Free allowance?
- How long will we be in the Bahamas?
- Where and when do I pick up my Bruise Cruise credentials?
- Is a passport required?
- What if my passport is from a country other than the United States?
- What is your refund policy?
- Instructions for the Day of Sailing
- What Airports Are Nearby? When Should I Arrive/Leave by?
- Is there airport parking?
- Does Carnival Cruise Lines offer transportation service between the airport and pier?
- When should I arrive at the pier and what is the embarkation process?
- Are there luggage restrictions?
- Are there restrictions on what we can bring aboard?
- Does Bruise Cruise provide transport from Miami or FLL airports?
- Where is the Port of Miami?
- Can I park my car at the Port of Miami while I’m on the cruise?
Life on Board
- What are the stateroom amenities?
- What is the Liquor and Beverage Policy?
- What is Sail & Sign?
- Are there electrical outlets in the staterooms?
- Are there minibars in the staterooms?
- Is there a safe in each stateroom?
- Can I use my cell phone on the ship?
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Will there be kids on the cruise or is it adults-only?
- How many people will be on the ship?
Food & Dining
- What is offered in the main dining rooms?
- What is confirmed dining and what are the dining times?
- Is there room service?