You may pick up your Bruise Cruise credentials at two locations: the early registration station at the pre-parties in Miami on Wednesday, February 8th & Thursday, February 9th and at the registration station on board the ship on Friday, February 10th in the Xanadu Lounge. You’ll need to present your ID to pick up your credentials.
Where and when do I pick up my Bruise Cruise credentials?
- Is Bruise Cruise 21 plus?
- What is the required travel documentation for all ports?
- What is the exact schedule of the embarkation/debarkation hours?
- Does the ship return us to Miami?
- What is our Duty Free allowance?
- How long will we be in the Bahamas?
- Where and when do I pick up my Bruise Cruise credentials?
- Is a passport required?
- What if my passport is from a country other than the United States?
- What is your refund policy?
- Instructions for the Day of Sailing
- What Airports Are Nearby? When Should I Arrive/Leave by?
- Is there airport parking?
- Does Carnival Cruise Lines offer transportation service between the airport and pier?
- When should I arrive at the pier and what is the embarkation process?
- Are there luggage restrictions?
- Are there restrictions on what we can bring aboard?
- Does Bruise Cruise provide transport from Miami or FLL airports?
- Where is the Port of Miami?
- Can I park my car at the Port of Miami while I’m on the cruise?
Life on Board
- What are the stateroom amenities?
- What is the Liquor and Beverage Policy?
- What is Sail & Sign?
- Are there electrical outlets in the staterooms?
- Are there minibars in the staterooms?
- Is there a safe in each stateroom?
- Can I use my cell phone on the ship?
- Is smoking allowed on board?
- Will there be kids on the cruise or is it adults-only?
- How many people will be on the ship?
Food & Dining
- What is offered in the main dining rooms?
- What is confirmed dining and what are the dining times?
- Is there room service?